At long last, SharpCap 1.4 has moved from Beta into a full release. Sorry for the long delay – been busy recently with non-Astro stuff.
Here’s what is new in 1.4 :
- Long exposure support for Basler cameras (unlimited exposure time)
- Parallel port control support for LX modified webcams
- Automatic USB serial port selection for LX modified webcams – chooses highest numbered serial port.
- Frame progress bar shown for all cameras in LX mode to show how far through the current frame you are
- Single frame capture support for all supported cameras types
- Multiple output formats supported – SER, PNG, FITS for non-webcam cameras
- Experimental support for any camera with an ASCOM driver
- Improved capture file handling – formats that produce multiple files like PNG and FITS create a folder and save them into it
- Many bug fixes
Get the release build of 1.4 from the downloads page.