This release is mostly about bug fixes, although there are a couple of new features like clickable links in the notification bar and custom resolutions on QHY cameras.
- QHY – Fixes for controlling built in filter wheel
- QHY – updated SDK, fix binning crash
- QHY – custom ROI selection now available
- Altair – updated SDK – auto exposure no longer turns on auto gain too
- SER file writing – show dropped frames due to disk write speed limit hit
- Capture Sequences – fix menus disabled in second and subsequent captures
- DirectShow cameras – fix for missing advanced tools when camera has to retry startup
- DirectShow cameras – fix crash when saving stacked images on certain cameras
- UI – do not show post capture status in status bar, as it’s now in the notification bar
- UI – clickable links to captured file and folder in notification bar
- Fix crash due to missing user-created python startup scripts
- Fix controls and other panels cannot be clicked on when set to auto-hide
- Installer – re-enable and fix installing to custom location
As always, the installer can be found on the downloads page.