Sharpcap 2 beta (build 1.99.710) is now available.
Lots of improvements in this build
- Many small bugs fixed from crash reports received (thanks to all those who submit their crash reports!)
- Improved ASI camera support (you should be able to use the WDM drivers if you want now, as long as you choose the WDM driver as the first camera you open after starting SharpCap - If you want to switch between the Native and WDM drivers, close and re-open SharpCap)
- Improved QHY camera support - includes updates to the QHY SDK that fix a number of issues and support for the WDM drivers as for ASI cameras above.
- Updated Ximea SDK - may give some support for newer Ximea cameras (I don't have a Ximea camera to test with, so can't be sure...)
- Sensor temperature reported on devices where this feature is available (some QHY, ASI cameras)
Download from here.