This is the first beta of SharpCap 2.5 - here's a quick rundown of what's new
- Where have the menu items gone? Many have moved to the
new Settings Dialog which is in the File Menu.
- Mount control of ASCOM mounts - look in the Hardware tab of the Settings
- Improved control over how saved capture files are organized into folders and
- Improved exposure control for many cameras - finer control and swap between
long and short exposure optimized views of the control
- Support for scripting many SharpCap functions using built-in Python
interpreter. You can even run scripts at startup and add toolbar buttons that
- Improved FITS file output support - proper 16 bit support and much more
metadata stored in the FITS file
- Full screen mode added which hides the menu - move mouse to top to get it
- Improved ZWO camera support - new SDK included which gives better support
for recent cameras
- Many, many bug fixes...
Beta update - build 2.5.1302
- Update SDK from ZWO should fix some minor issues with ASI120 series cameras
- More robus long exposure control of ZWO ASI172M* cameras
As usual, you can download SharpCap builds from the downloads page.