posted Mar 27, 2014, 4:09 PM by Robin G
updated Apr 3, 2014, 2:39 PM
A couple of significant new features in the 2.10 release of SharpCap, plus the usual raft of minor improvements and bug fixes.
- New feature - Bahtinov mask focus assistant. This will detect the 3 line pattern from a Bahtinov mask and show an indication of how near focus you are
- You can now type values in the box that shows the value of a camera property - Just type a number and press enter.
- If an exposure control shows its value in ms or s in the value box, you can type in 33ms or 1.5s and SharpCap will understand it.
- New histogram, capable of showing all 3 channels at once for a colour camera
- Further performance improvements for ASI/ZWO cameras
- Fix for capture sequences not working when 'single frame' selected
- Improved focuser control UI - should have more sensible step defaults and less drawing issues
- Speed improvements starting QHY cameras
- Custom resolutions available for ASI/ZWO cameras (click on Custom... in the list)
- Several bug fixes from crash reports - thank you for taking the time to send in bug reports.
As always, available from the download page
Note : 2.10.915 replaces 2.10.910 to fix a bug which resulted in a crash if the PC did not have the 'Tahoma' font installed